I have a confession to make…I have developed a *bit* of a hot cocoa obsession! It turns out that hot cocoa is the perfect drink for studying, rewarding yourself for studying, and for post exams…You get it, I drank a lot of hot cocoa during exam week! But Starbucks soy hot chocolate is not kind to the wallet, so I decided to make my own budget-friendly mint hot cocoa that is just as delicious! Here is how:
1. So Delicious Mint Chocolate Coconut Milk
2. Nondairy milk
3. Enjoy Life dairy-free mini chocolate chips
4. So Delicious Coco Whip
From here, making the mint hot cocoa is super easy!
1. Pour mint chocolate milk into mug. The milk is quite thick so, if you wish, dilute with nondairy milk until you reach your desired thickness.
2. Add a tablespoon of chocolate chips.
3. Heat in the microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Stir well and add coco whip if desired.
5. Done! Ready to enjoy! ❤
Holidays are a time for indulging your sweet tooth, but be sure to keep your chocolate away from your pets! Even small amounts of chocolate can be toxic to dogs and cats. There are many delicious treats at the pet store that are safe for your companions’ enjoyment.
This is how I make super delicious mint hot cocoa! If you try this recipe, I would love to know what you think!