1. I begin by showering and washing my hair the night before I plan on wearing the waves.
2. I rub a pea sized amount of Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Hair Cream between my fingers and run them through my damp hair until it has been evenly distributed throughout.
3. I then braid my hair in two french braids.
5. In the morning, I unbraid my hair and either comb through it with my fingers or with a wide toothed comb.
6. I mist my hair with a generous amount of the Not Your Mother’s Sea Salt Spray and scrunch the waves to give them texture and volume.
Done! Cue the awkward hair modeling… 😛 🙂