My blog recently reached fifty followers! I am so grateful to everyone who has checked out my blog! I never thought I would reach fifty this quickly! Since I have been blogging for 10 days now, I thought I would introduce myself by sharing twenty facts about me. Enjoy!
1. I have been a proud tortoise owner for the last 7 years
2. I attended a boarding school during high school.
3. I have been obsessed with turtles since age 9.
4. I am half Chinese, a quarter Italian, and a quarter Spanish.
5. I recently cut ten inches off my hair and donated it.
6. My favorite pair of shoes are black Vans.
7. I like putting peanut butter on everything.
8. My favorite subject in high school was calculus.
9. I wore overalls before they were cool.
10. I come from a single parent household.
11. When I was 13, I only wore polos, turtle tee shirts, and khakis. *hiding embarrassment*
12. I am passionate about feminist issues, especially regarding women in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields.
13. I am an introvert.
14. I spend 6+ hours per day listening to music.
15. My top 3 favorite bands are Arch Enemy, Flyleaf, and Paramore.
16. My favorite way to spend my free time (besides with my pet tortoise) is watching Youtube videos.
17. I think I’m majoring in physics, but I’m not sure yet.
18. I don’t feel like myself without black nail polish on. (I even wore black nails to my prom.)
19. I will be attending college out of state.
20. I got into makeup when I purchased and did my own makeup for a dance during my sophomore year. (No pictures will be included :P)
That’s all! Hope you enjoyed getting to know me! Let me know if you can relate to any of my facts! And a huge thank you once again to everyone who has followed my blog! 🙂 🙂 🙂